With increasingly tough business competition, many companies have realized they can no longer rely on technology and product competitiveness alone to succeed. To win the market competition, companies must differentiate themselves through costumer service. Customer satisfaction and loyalty thus has become a main focus of business competition. Business Process Management (BPM) is a relatively new addition to management practice, particularly in Indonesia. Business Process Management focuses on planning and improving the quality and effectiveness of all core processes/activities across all corporate functions to improve customer service.
This two-day training discussed how to improve core processes to make them more effective at improving customer satisfaction. By adopting best practices or global standard practices from other companies, participants will gain a better understanding of how to measure the effectiveness of core processes in their companies. In addition, this program will help managers conduct business process analysis to improve effectiveness of core processes/activities in their companies.
- Gain new understanding of how to manage business activities horizontal-across all functions, so they can help a company avoid fragmentation in core processes, as often happens in a vertical management
- Be able to arrange business processes at their companies into a hierarchical system, to determine core processes that will become a focus in any effort to improve the quality and effectiveness of a process, including determining who will become the process owner who will be responsible for its control
- Be able to provide practical illustrations for the various steps in developing human resource management plans and horizontal business processes.
Senior managers, general managers and management consultants.
The program includes lectures, case/article discussions, presentations and film discussions.
Scope of learning
- Understanding the definition and scope of Business Process Management, vertical and horizontal organizations
- How to conduct business process analysis, how to break down processes, how to map processes and how to improve processes so they are more effective at improving customer satisfaction