- Strategic Planning
Objective; The course is intended to equip participants with...
The strategic Planning is a process that list the steps manager should take to creat a complete strategy and how to implement them succesfully in a company that leads to a suistanable competitive advantage. The steps are as to nows:
- Vision – mission statements
- Goal – objective
- SWOT, TOWS and PEST analysis
- Industry Analysis, Critical Success Factors
- Choice of Strategy:
(Cororate, Business and Functional Strategic)
- Action Plan
- Effective Business Plan
This two-day training will help participants improve their competence in implementing business concept in a workable business plan.
- Directors, General Managers, Business Development Managers, Corporate Planners, Functional Managers involved in business development.
- The program consist of lectures, case/article discussions and presentations.
SCOPE OF LEARNING
- Business Planning Overview
- Business environment and competition
- Business opportunities and scenarios
- Corporate objective and competitive strategies
- Operations and human resources\
2. Strategic Business Analysis
With this Strategic Business Analysis training, participants will be equipped with:
- Knowledge to identity and analyze various events, trends and strengths that will radically change the future of their business
- Skills to use corporate open environment model analysis adjusted to the specific characteristics of each company
- Capability to draw conclusions based on a analysis of strategic issues, with a focus on what are termed drivers, dominos and wildcards
- Knowledge to manage strategic business analysis for the outlining and implementation of strategic.
This training is designed for President Directors, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, General and Functional Managers. It is recommended companies send at least two participants to the workshop, which will make the discussions and analysis of real-life business situations more effective.
Program focuses on interactive discussion between lecturer and participants and among participants. Real cases from Indonesia and overseas will be used as references. Exercise to acquire the skills necessary to analyze the surrounding environment and draw conclusions on strategic issues will use real-life situations currently faced by companies.